Skip to content
Positive Sayings on Vision Loss
- Get better not bitter.
- Keep your eye on the doughnut not the hole.
- Courage is being afraid but saddling up your horse any way.
- Blindness is not the end of the world, just a pain in the butt.
- A self pity party can last only three days, after that it makes the vision and the attitude worse.
- If you really want to do something, there is a way, blind people just do the same task in a different way.
- Keep asking until you get the help you need.
- It takes time and patience, but you can do things for yourself.
- Try many times, remember when learning a new skill it takes time.
- Difficulties are opportunities for inner growth.
- You determine your own happiness despite the vision impairment.
- Your mental attitude is like a box of crayons. Color your picture with bright colors and a sense of humor.